Thursday, June 17, 2010

Life Update

Well things have changed around here lately, since the Bathurst SCQ retreat my computer died totally and I had changed ISP's so I now have a new home phone number and a new email address;I think in a way it's a good thing I am moving onwards and upwards with my life.
in about 3 weeks I am going to the USA to stay with my cousin and her husband so I will miss all the rest (and the worst)of Bathurst's winter!!
Tomorrow my daughter Trish is ## years old it only seems like yesterday she was a bouncing and very healthy baby,as always I wish her health,wealth and happiness for the rest of her life.

1 comment:

Del Soden said...

Sounds like a good idea Christine, moving on that is. I hope you have a fabulous time in US. Don't forget to say hello to Elvis for me. Look forward to hearing from you when you get back.
Really really really big hugs in case I don't see you before you go.
Cheers
D.