Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Starting and finishing projects

Over the last few weeks I have finished a couple of projects and started others so really my UFO stack has not been reduced! This small log cabin design I started when I lived in my old home so therefore before 2004 I had started quilting it using my treadle machine and for some reason I unpicked the quilting. This next quilt is really a tablecloth but I'm not sure yet I bought the fabric sqaures many years ago because some they reminded me of dresses Mum used to wear in the 50's. I made this small bag to hold my tablet and I'm quite pleased with it, the handles were hard to source and a little expensive . These next two are from precuts that I had for years, a jelly roll and a layer cake both designs came from Missouri Star tutorials on utube and were quick and easy now to join the list of UFO's waiting to be quilted.

No comments: