Saturday, June 8, 2013

Scatterdays Z

Scatterdays Z


Well Cinzia has put the cat among the pigeons this week and I took the easy way out! I spent some time reading the dictionary and googling and decided I would go with the plan b Cinzia gave us which is to use all the letters of your Christian name so here goes.


                                          Computer

 
My desktop computer, the picture was taken not far from Nashville on the way to visit the Jack Daniels Distillery; all the shortcuts on the right of the screen are quilt related.

                                            Hommus


 
 
 

                                        Rotary cutters



 
 
 

 

Ipad

 
 

Siggie quilts

 
 
Just four of my Siggie quilts back left is Sydney  and Auckland then Canberra and Noosa retreats.
 
 
 
 

Thimbles


 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Iview

 

 
My favourite way to watch ABC and yesterday I caught up with Would I Lie to you
 
 
 
 

Notice Board


 
Very messy but I do know where things are
 
 
 

 

Eggs


 
 
 
 
 

 


6 comments:

Vireya said...

Nice collection, Christine! Lots of technology among your letters.

Which rotary cutter do you use the most?

cinzia said...

Amazing thimble collection you have there.
Welcome to the wimps category. Like you I did the acrostic.

Birdydownunder said...

nice post and I think that would have be more difficult than the X's.
Well done.

Sue said...

Originally I thought I would use my initials but the X's were easier. Well done for a great collection. I've also been to the Jack Daniel's Distillery.

mitchez2013 said...

What a woman! All those letters. Thanks for a great trip through the letters of 'Christine', Christine. Your quilts are beautiful and the thimble collection is amazing. How was the distillery visit?

jacaranda said...

You had the biggest challenge with all the letters in your name, well done. Love your quilts. That is one collection of rotary cutters, do you use them all and for different fabrics?