Saturday, January 11, 2014

I have been thinking (not always a good idea!!!) that I am not using my blog as much as I should so I have decided to take the photo a day challenge starting with yesterday's clue.This will give me something else to think about and take and upload more photos.

10/01/14    Manmade



 
 
This is my new lock on the front door made by Alan Pickstock in Adelaide and fitted by Tom as part of my Christmas present.Because I live in a very old house and Bathurst has clay soil my house moves around a fair bit  and sometimes I couldn't lock my door but this lock has been made with allowances for the movement of the house.
 
 
 

11/01/14  Looking down

 
 
 
This photo is Murphy underneath my computer desk but he always sits underneath  either this desk or my sewing desk or the lounge chair.
 

 

No comments: