Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My Blog and it's name

I have been way to busy doing not much during the last month but it is now time to get back into blogging and the Photo a Day Challenge I will restart on Friday 1 st July.

During the last month I went on a road trip with Tom and Jayne to Townsville and apart from the glorious warm weather we had a lovely time with Steven and Kayla and their menagerie.

Then two days after I arrived home my beloved Macy died aged fifteen and a half years , she was a Maltese/Poodle cross (Moodle) hence the name of the Blog .I have decided to continue with that name but I have to adjust my profile a bit.Murphy and Millie are having trouble adjusting to life without their Boss and there does not seem to be any one dominant dog anymore.



Macy 22/12/2000 -17/06/2016

No comments: