Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Photo a Day Catch up

19/08/2016   Late



"I'm late I'm late for a very important date"  Late is something I very rarely do and I think in all my years of working I was only late three times.


20/08/2016   Bridge




This is the Spit Bridge at Middle Harbour I spent the first two years of my life around the corner at Chinaman's Beach 


21/08/2016   Legs




Millie's legs are very small and I would imagine quite frail as they are not very thick!


22/08/2016   Happy   and 23/08/2016   Sad




I am combining the two days with one photo , Luke was Baptised on Sunday so all the family was together but Trish is so besotted with her nephew she was happy to try and settle him,Luke on the other hand was sad most of the day because he was teething, he didn't cry much but he was very whingy and sad.




No comments: