Sunday, October 22, 2017

22/10/2017   Photo a Day  I wrote this




In late 2000 I decided to make a year quilt in 2001 because I knew it was going to be a significant year in my life.A year quilt involves keeping a diary and choosing a different fabric for every day, well the quilt top was finished and I have half transferred the diary contents to the computer so I can print it on fabric and use for the back of the quilt.
This page is about my attendance at the Annual SCQuilters Retreat (my first one) at Noosa , it was only about one month after Mum had died but I did have fun and met many lovely ScQuilters who are still my friends to this day.
including Pennie Griffiths.

1 comment:

Pennie said...

Yay! Yay!!! Can't wait to see this quilt... bring it to the Pub next time please :-) pretty please.