Sunday, August 14, 2022

Where have I been

 I'm afraid the Blog was ignored last week because I had visitors and lots of sewing jobs to complete , the week started last Sunday with a video call to Zoe for her birthday and all she wanted to talk to was Molly who obediently sat on my lap for ten minutes until she got bored looking at her Zoe's birthday presents.

Miss Zoe says where's Molly Grandma , she's gone outside I tell her., Zoe immediately turns to Tim nad says Molly has gone outside to wee Daddy, Grandma I can wee in the potty now!

They had a family morning tea for her birthday party and Trish went over to Marrickville the first time in ages because she's been so sick with the Flu.

Tom and Jayne wanted a bigger quilt for their bed in the caravan , luckily I had a Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt top which Belinda Betts quilted for me and here it is in situ...


  I have also just finished a wall hanging for Steven and I have posted it to him and he's very happy with it I used a small quilt I had made as the backing.




It is for the animals that were in the wars that Australia has been in Horses, donkeys, camels , pigeons and dogs the purple poppies are for the animals that didn't make it and Steven knew a few from Afghanistan


No comments: