Thursday, July 15, 2010

I've arrived

After leaving Bathurst on Sunday morning Trish dropped me to the Airport on Monday morning on her way to work.The long flight was OK although I was surrounded by children and the obligitory young Aussie drunk.I arrived at Dallas Airport about 5PM Dallas time and we went to dinner at Fridays.
Today I feel very rested and caught up on sleep and talking so we might do something today like washing or playing cards.
I am not sure how to upload the pictures on Tom's computer so when he gets home from work I'll get some instructions.I hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Pennie said...

Hope you had a beaut day 'washing' or did you play cards as well?? LOL

Looking forward to seeing lots and lots of photos Christine.

I bet your Dallas friends know what my mystery object is on my blog, I bought it in the US about 20 years ago,that's why it's so scrungy looking and I may even send you some money to bring another home for me if you ever see one in the shops that is.