Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ready to go

Well tonight is my last night in Bathurst for 10 weeks I am hoping it will be a nice warm spring and although I will have missed all the daffodils etc I won't be sorry to have missed the worst of winter.
Trish has gone out tonight to help one of her Bathurst friends celebrate her birthday and then in the morning we'll be off to Sydney.
Everything is packed and ready but the dogs aren't talking to me, ever since the suitcases appeared they have been tichy!! hopefully they will get over it soon.
My friend Judy and her husband Gerry are coming here for a holiday to house/dog sit and the only thing I am worried about is the safety of my stash.I have asked Gerry to supervise her near all fabric and also some of my threads!!!!
I wouldn't mind if she would finish some of my UFO's I am basically a topper and I think at last count there are 15 quilts of various sizes requiring quilting.
I do have a Handi Quilter but my back is not up to that so I'm better off quilting with my Bernina 440QE (which by the way is having a service at Bernina Chatswood whilst Mummy is OS.
May you all stay safe and hopefully I will update this blog from Dallas on Tuesday to let you know I am safe and warm.

No comments: