Friday, October 22, 2010

Shopping in USA

My Friend Lissa wanted to see how much fabric I bought when I was in the States recently and last week when I was putting it away I thought I had better take a photo to show her.I bought some civil war repros. and some Kaffe Fassett at Hancocks but it is a bit bewildering there because thre is just so much fabric to choose from.I bought lots of fat quarter packs in Lancaster County and the majority of them were from an Amish shop and were $14.95 for a pack of 8 fat 1/4's(Moda fabric).
I also bought a set of Tsukineko inks that iwas introduced to at a Pam Holland workshop in Canberra 2 years ago.

1 comment:

Lissa Jane said...

Oh thats some serious shopping there Christine!!!!
Now you'll have to just get busy and get your butt into gear and get sewing!