Friday, October 22, 2010

Water, water everywhere!




This was the scene outside my side fence last night, the main burst and the hole just got bigger and bigger,Bathurst Council were quick onto the scene considering it was after hours.One worker told me he just had time to get home and make a cuppa when the call out happened.No water from then until about 9.15 PM put a dampener on my dinner preparations so I called Yum Car which is a service that delivers food from various restaurants/pubs and takeaways and within half an hour I had a delicious Lambs Fry.
The Council are back this morning doing road maintainance so poor little Lord Street is again blocked off and my 2 'angels' are again barking furiously at the strange men sitting outside the side gate having a leisurely morning smoko!

No comments: