Saturday, December 29, 2012

Scatterdays

I might regret this decision but I signed up to play Scatterdays with Cinzia and friends, I hope they are not all as challenging as this week!

This week is brought to you by the letter W and the categories are expensive,music,excting and WIP.

Expensive


 
These are some of my Wedgewood pieces



Music

 
This is the musical We Will Rock You which I saw in London in 2007

Exciting


Wild Oats after they had won the 2012 Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race


WIP


This stack of containers hold my current works in progress , the bottom two hold my Dear Jane fabric then the next two are birthday presents one of which needs to be finished by the end of January.The top container is for the modern quilt I have just designed on EQ7 and I would like  to start it now but must do the gift ones first.

11 comments:

Vireya said...

Nice W collection!

I don't know how challenging it will be either, but I hope it will be fun as well as challenging.

cinzia said...

Oh I wish my WIPs could be as organised as that...
Haven't seen Wedgewood since I worked at Myers as a teenager..just a few years ago:)

Joy V said...

Lovely choices Christine. I also found this a tad challenging but enjoyed the process.

Ozjane said...

Oh dear what a tidy conservative work in progress. I am shamed.
Enjoyed your choices.
Hate these proving I am not a robot ones..I end up having about three tries and knowing that cataracts are creeping up.

jacaranda said...

Love all your photos, especially your Wedgewood. Now that I have seen others photos, I think' oh , could have thought of that". I think I am going to enjoy this challenge.

Anonymous said...

It's been so much fun to see what everyone else has done for this challenge! I'm looking forward to the next one: Rs (can I work in some pirates? ARRRRRRR!) LOL

Daphne Greig said...

Love the Wedgewood. It IS so interesting seeing what everyone found with W. R is next - hope I can find some good pictures for that one!

Sue said...

Love all your W's, great choices.

OneLittleThread said...

Oh I nearly used Wedgwood too, as DH gave me 2 gorgeous mugs for Christmas to add to my collection.
Love your pics

Julie said...

The challenge for me was working out how to get my brain into gear and come up with some ideas, once I stopped procrastinating it did get easier!!!LOL
Love your W pics!

Liz Needle said...

Good 'W' choices. I to found this letter difficult and even more difficult is trying to work out the letters to prove I am not a robot. Very frustrating. And listening to the sound is even more difficult.