Friday, May 2, 2014

Photo a Day Catch up

I have missed the last week so here goes

26/04/14  Enjoy the little things



My three little fur persons Macy,Millie and Murphy



27/04/14   Under my feet




The autumn leaves keep me busy from now until the end of June


28/04/14 Chaotic



This is a local girl who grooms my dogs and makes them smell lovely

29/04/14  Contrast



I love the contrast of the green leaves and the red, this tree starts turning at the top and the red slowly descends before the leaves start falling.

30/04/14 Something silly



This is the birthday card my friend Joy gave me I have it on my desk and have a little chuckle every day.
The card is published in Australia by Spirit publishing


1/05/14  Something starting with J




2/05/14  Snack



There is nothing better than  Cadbury's to snack on







No comments: