Friday, May 16, 2014

Photo a Day Catch up

9/05/14   Favourite


These colours were my mother's favourites , I made this quilt for her about 1996 from a pattern Jenny Bowker had in Australian Patchwork and Quilting magazine




10/05/14   In the garden



The roses are almost finished as the frosts set in, this  one is Charles de Gaulle


11/05/14  Mother





I love this photo of Mum and I taken in 1949 (?) at Bradley's Head

12/0514 Ready




This is in the Slow Cooker ready to turn on , one of those toss everything in kind of recipes, the photo doesn't do it justice because there are red chillies and red capsicums in it as well as vegetables and chicken.


13/05/14  I spy

 


This is an I spy quilt I have made for the grandson of my good friend Sherree 

14/05/14   Lines





With this beautiful weather my clothes line is empty which means I have ironing to do! Oh well tomorrow is another day.

15/05/14  From where I walk



My ankle has been very troublesome lately and I need to strengthen both of them but I am not game to walk without holding on to something as I have had a couple of falls lately.So off I go every morning with my doggy stroller loaded with Murphy and Millie.

16/05/14    Create



One of my many quilt top awaiting the pinning/quilting process






No comments: