Wednesday, April 1, 2020


  

April Photo A Day 2020 | A month of gratitude

 This the challenge for  April  so my thinking cap is on because right now there's not much to be thankful for, the social isolation is hard especially when my eyesight is making reading and hand sewing even harder.I had Christmas alone because of the bushfires and now I will have my birthday alone because of the Virus.I haven't seen my family since early December and I miss them and now I can't even have a friend come over for a while but anyway I'll stop my self pity and start the challenge.


1/04/2020  Photo a Day I'm Grateful for .....



My sister Louise who lives in Brisbane as she is keeping in touch much more than she used to, I was to spend 10 days with her later this month but that has been called off now.

No comments: