Sunday, June 15, 2008

I have been trying to upload some photos using flicka without success and the only thing I have done is waste good sewing time.I spent yesterday in the garden trying to tidy it up a bit.I am going to Wagga Wagga next weekend to visit my elderly Aunt and Uncle before I go on holidays next month.
This week I will be working in Orange at least one day I hope ; so I will be able to take my quilt up to Belinda Betts to have it quilted,she really is the best!I will be pleased to have it out of the house for a while.I have uploaded a 'bad' photo of it . it has been difficult to photograph because it is too big for my small house and yard I then took it to work and got some help in holding it up and they stood on tables which is very unsafe and anti OH&S.
The back is also peiced using photos of the bride and groom as children and then together and I will applique some wedding photos onto the back obviously next year after the wedding,any that's the plan.
Jayne has arrived safe and sound in Dallas for a reunion with her husband I can't wait until I get there in 6 weeks,I've started to look at sites for all the places we'll be visiting.

No comments: