Monday, June 9, 2008

I just love a long weekend ,so nice to have time away from work.I played yesterday did a small split nine patch quilt,it's so simple and quick,will probably make one next time I have to make a present in a hurry.
Today I am trying to finish 3 assignments in Mental Health ,I do not like the subject and I do more procrastinating than normal.One is done, another is half done and the third one has to be completely redone and it's bogging me down but I have told myself no more sewing until these are done!
I'm a task master on myself but I have to be,then I can get back to the landscape I started at Pam Holland's workshop.
Only 7 weeks until my big holiday in the USA so I want to have all current projects finished the week before because when I get home it will only be 7 weeks until the Car race invasion and then another 6 weeks until my son Tim's wedding to Tamara in Sydney .I think I need to win the lottery so I can retire and give myself some decent sewing time.

No comments: