Friday, February 1, 2013

Scatterdays R

Blogger and I had an disagreement this morning so I am re-posting the last Scatterday


Today's scatterday is brought to you by the letter R and has four catagories


Mammal


 
This is my nephew's rabbit and his name is Pedro
 
 
 
 

 Technology


 
  These remote controls sit on the table beside my chair in the lounge room.



 Transport

 

 

Two RED vehicles at the Visitors Centre in Bathurst aCobb&Co Coach and a Brush Car which is very red and flashy.

Something red from your sewing room


 
Bernina is written in red three times on my sewing machine but I also have this sign on the wall above me just to remind me.
 
 
 
Unfortunately I had ten comments but they have been deleted , I am having lots of trouble uploading photos to my blog and I don't like Picasa at all.I can't see why I just can't upload from the computer like I have always done!


   


1 comment:

Vireya said...

If you are using Internet Explorer you should be able to upload your photos by doing it from the "html" tab instead of the "compose" tab in Blogger. Once the photos are up you can go back to the Compose tab and do your post the same as you ever do.