Wednesday, February 27, 2013

One finished and another half done

This is the memory quilt I made for Tom's 60th birthday, he was very pleased with it and told all the guests at his party to go and have a look at it.
The funny thing was I had made Jayne one a few years ago and last Thursday (his birthday) I hung this quilt where Jayne's used to hang and when he came home from work he walked straight past it.


 
 
This is a quilt  made but not designed by me, I just love the modern bright fabrics with the white on white print.
 
 
I have had a week away in Adelaide to help Jayne prepare for Tom's birthday and spend time with family including my daughter Trish who flew down just for the weekend.It was very nice to catch up with everyone.
Tom and Jayne have two sons one in the Royal Australian Navy and the other in the Royal Australian  Army and between them and their late older brother there is 8 Grandchildren who were all present last Saturday.
 
 


No comments: