Saturday, March 16, 2013

Scatterdays

Todays letter is  D and the catagories are Something humerous,feet,funriture and quilty display.

Something humerous is my Dog Millie, she is a chihuahua and always has her tongue poking out even when she's asleep.I have been told it can be normal for the breed to do this.

 
 
 
Feet is also my dog Millie because she loves to try and catch them to chew them or clean them I'm never sure
 
 
 
 
 
 
Furniture is my Antique Oak desk which I have had for many years.
 
 
Quilty display puzzled me for a while until because most rooms have quilts hanging or on beds or chairs etc and then I though Decor. My home decor theme is quilty display.This quilt rack currently holds my completed siggy square quilts.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Vireya said...

That is a very nice collection of siggie quilts!

mitchez2013 said...

Missed you last fortnight. Yur quilts are beautiful as is the deco cupboard