Thursday, April 4, 2013

Orca Bay



I started this Bonnie Hunter designed mystery quilt in December 2011 and in January following year I packed it up and put the whole project in cold storage until 25th March this year.Yesterday I finished "IT" except for the borders and I don't think I'll do pieced ones (even though I have all the pieces) as the quilt is already too busy.

I laid it on the lounge room floor to photograph and one by one the dogs walked across it and in the end I had to take a photo with a dog or I would have been standing there all day.So Millie gets to star with this quilt.

2 comments:

Lindi said...

It's lovely, Christine. I agree re the borders. Like the colours you chose. :)

Belinda said...

Christine, it is lovely.
Congratulations on getting it finished, mine doesn't have borders on it either.

You can nearly cross it off your bucket list, just needs to be quilted. LOL :)